The EBCB is seeking volunteers on a short and long term basis to assist with the Center’s operations, programs and events.
Here is the link to the application form to become a volunteer:
If you would like more information please contact:
Jan Santos, Executive Director
(with “Attention Jan” in the subject line).
- Clerical assistance.
- Technical assistance (e.g. data entry, website development, research, etc.).
- Support for community outings and events.
- Outreach and fundraising assistance.
- Transportation assistance.
- Reading of printed materials aloud.
The East Bay Center for the Blind, Inc. is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, which receives no government funding. We rely solely on support from membership dues, donations, bequests, grants and fundraisers. We welcome and appreciate donations from individuals, corporations and foundations.